Off Compañía was born practically at the same time as the School and, at the beginning, it was nourished by students from the last years and former students whocompleted their studies at the School.
Currently it is a professional company where in each production the best professionals are sought for both technical and the artistic aspects. Thus giving rise to quality works and theatrical productions that seek a nationwide distribution..
Since its creation, the Company has carried out shows both of its own creation and staging adaptations of existing texts, both by contemporary and classic authors.
Among the shows that have been released, the following stand out:
- El Baile de los Lenguados (2005) de Manel Molins.
- Mozart 00:55 (2006) by Rafa Cruz.
- Frankenstein (2007). Adaptation by Rafa Cruz of Mary Shelley’s text
- 77.7 La Sintonía de las Estrellas (2009) by Toñi B. Forascepi.
- Flechas del Ángel del Olvido (2013). Adaptation by José Zamit from the text by Sanchis Sinisterra.
- El Cazador de Vientos (2014). Artistic direction Toñi B. Forascepi and text by Vicente Marco.
- Caperucita Roja (2015). Adaptation Kike Llorca of the children’s story.
- La Semilla (2017). Authored by Edgar Chías and directed by Gabriela Ochoa and Cristian Drut
- Hechizados (2019). Direction and original idea by Mamen Mengó and Víctor Lucas. Original Music by Víctor Lucas.
- ¿Estás Ahí? (2020). Authored by Javier Daulte and directed by Víctor Lucas.
- La Llave Mágica (2020). Direction and original idea by Mamen Mengó and Víctor Lucas. Original Music by Víctor Lucas.
- El Viaje de Greta (2021). Direction and original idea by Mamen Mengó and Víctor Lucas. Original Music by Víctor Lucas.